DM Civil is a privately owned company established in 1976 by Reg Toohey, Tony Spanjers and his late brother Eric Spanjers. Since then, we have grown to be one of Western Australia’s most trusted and respected civil contractors.
Our rich business heritage combined with our honest, transparent approach has ensured an outstanding reputation for delivering results to a diverse range of clients.
Our skilled team has operational diversity, a can do attitude and a willingness to exceed expectations. This directly employed workforce, coupled with ongoing reinvestment in company owned plant and equipment, assures clients they are collaborating with a company that is experienced, stable and financially secure.
As we continue to adapt and change to the evolving needs of our industry, we’re committed to partnering with clients who are looking for smart construction solutions that are flexible, innovative and quality assured.
Our core principles
The foundations of our business philosophy are best explained by our core principles. Created and endorsed by the management team, it’s these values that continue to underpin our unique approach to civil construction and help to fortify our team’s effectiveness and overall performance.
- In the work we do;
- In the communities we work with;
- Through the people we employ.
- About our sustainable approach to the whole of our business;
- To strive for continual improvement and being both competitive and profitable;
- To share our depth of experience and knowledge with our clients and employees, through factual and transparent communications.
- To client satisfaction via a ‘can do’ attitude;
- To health and wellbeing, safety, environment and quality;
- To providing our employees a stable and rewarding place of work;
- To protecting our hard earned reputation by embracing these values.